How to Improve Your Memory
Our memory is very important in everything that we do. Here are some ways of improving your memory that you need to take into consideration.
1. You can try the ancient method called acupuncture in which needles are being used to puncture the skin. Acupuncture is very helpful not only in relieving medical illnesses but also in improving one’s memory. Acupuncturist tends to prick or puncture that areas in your head which helps in the stimulation of your brain.
2. You should try grabbing a stick of gum and start chewing it. Chewing a gum helps to activate your declarative memories which are used when you study, which helps you to not forget all the things that you studied.
3. You should sleep early and get enough sleep. One of the reasons why you have a memory lapse is that you lack sleep. You have to sleep for about 8 hours per night to get enough sleep.
4. If you have forgotten anything, you can move your eyes so that you can remember that thing. Moving your eyes helps to activate the two brain hemispheres which help to improve the memory. When you wake up in the morning, you can also move your eyes for 30 seconds so that your memory will improve for the rest of the day.
5. You can try to eat more fish as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This will help you to keep away from memory loss problems like dementia.
6. Doodling can also help in your learning process. Doodling helps you to focus and retain what you have learned during the day. Doodling helps to improve your creative skills and explore your thoughts and ideas.
7. You should do body exercises as it helps to increase the blood flow in your body including your brain. Physical exercises help in the improvement of your memory. You can do activities like biking, jogging, hiking to be able to maintain a physically fit body.
8. You should do more exercises to your brain. You can do brain exercises by learning musical instrument or solving puzzles and brainy quizzes.
9. You should also make time for your resting period. Your brain also needs to rest and cool down. You might be forgetful if you use your mind so much. Have some time to relax your brain and be free from all the stress you usually encounter so that you can also improve your memory. View here for more information about this.
These are the things that you need to consider when you want to improve your memory. Click here for more information about this.